Boldleads Review with Cat Mayo - boldleads.com

Boldleads Review Cat Mayo Learn about boldleads automated real estate seller leads system. 

I'm Cat Mayo and I am a solo practitioner out of the Boston area. I moved to the Boston area bout a year ago. Without any type of sphere I had to figure out quickly how to build my pipeline. I subscribed to Bold Leads. Within the first month I had over twenty leads to followup on. With those twenty leads to followup on, that was twenty names that I was able to put into my contact management. I've been systematically contacting those people, so when they're ready to sell that I'll be the person that will sell their home. I also, this past month, have been clocking about one listing appointment per week out of Bold Leads. I have three listings in the pipeline that should be coming out in the next month. Thank you Bold Leads for all the help.

0 comments:

Post a Comment